Hey there, web surfer!

To search and monitor rising trends,
create an account here. It's free.

Join Treendly

live demand report in US

Netflix Stock Quote

Finance    Decline   

  

Track this trend
(Monitor this trend over time)
 12 Months
Trend: growing
MOM change: 0.3%
 5 Years
Trend: declining
MOM change: -2.59%

Latest forum discussions

We tracked 265 total in the last 3 months

quote: Netflix reported its first-quarter 2022 ... current second quarter. In January, Netflix reported it had 221.84... is 221.64 million subs. Netflix previously forecast 2.5 million... while Wall Street analysts expected Netflix to add 2.8 million...-earlier period, according to FactSet. Netflix stock closed Tuesday at $348.42.... stock markets will reopen Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. ET. LINK ETA: quote: Netflix...
Published on 2022-04-19 in the Movie/TV Board forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth Netflix stock is crashing… Down 25% in after hours… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
Published in St. Louis, MO, U.S.A. on 2022-04-19 in the Newslinks & Articles forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth Netflix stock is crashing… Down 25% in after hours… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
Published in St. Louis, MO, U.S.A. on 2022-04-19 in the Newslinks & Articles forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage This ... Dude just unloaded all his Netflix stock and took a $430M LOSS..... his number 1 stock pick of the year was NETFLIX when it was...
Published in Boston+Ocala on 2022-04-21 in the Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage This ... Dude just unloaded all his Netflix stock and took a $430M LOSS..... his number 1 stock pick of the year was NETFLIX when it was...
Published in Boston+Ocala on 2022-04-21 in the Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grlzrl Disney stock is down 28% from the ... fiduciary by going woke. Their stock going down has nothing to... Plus. Pretty much like why Netflix stock is down. They lost subscribers...
Published on 2022-04-20 in the Politics and Other Controversies forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grlzrl Disney stock is down 28% from the ... fiduciary by going woke. Their stock going down has nothing to... Plus. Pretty much like why Netflix stock is down. They lost subscribers...
Published on 2022-04-20 in the Politics and Other Controversies forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote from: Dibbels81 on April 21, ... to Elon Mask shading the stock on Twitter. For funsies, let... portfolio and dumped it into Netflix ($219 premarket). Let's see...
Published on 2022-04-21 in the Investor Alley forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote from: Dibbels81 on April 21, ... to Elon Mask shading the stock on Twitter. For funsies, let... portfolio and dumped it into Netflix ($219 premarket). Let's see...
Published on 2022-04-21 in the Investor Alley forum
This discussion is in English.
QUOTE(butterkijen @ Apr 24 2022, 11:26 PM) they'll lose more then next headline: "Netflix Stock Records 2nd time Biggest One-Day Drop Ever After Losing 2 Mil Subscribers"
Published in JHB-MLK-KUL on 2022-04-24 in the Kopitiam forum
This discussion is in English.
QUOTE(butterkijen @ Apr 24 2022, 11:26 PM) they'll lose more then next headline: "Netflix Stock Records 2nd time Biggest One-Day Drop Ever After Losing 2 Mil Subscribers"
Published in JHB-MLK-KUL on 2022-04-24 in the Kopitiam forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Netflix is doing something other companies... working somewhere else.” (READ: Netflix Goes Scorched Earth on Woke ...’t to say that Netflix is abandoning the kid’s ... ways to go, if Netflix is turning itself into a ...I don’t see it stock-drop to be a permanent ... loyalty once again. Perhaps Netflix will set a bar that ... politics-free entertainment. Link Netflix started backpedaling when their bottom ...
Published on 2022-05-20 in the The Spin Room forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Netflix is doing something other companies... working somewhere else.” (READ: Netflix Goes Scorched Earth on Woke ...’t to say that Netflix is abandoning the kid’s ... ways to go, if Netflix is turning itself into a ...I don’t see it stock-drop to be a permanent ... loyalty once again. Perhaps Netflix will set a bar that ... politics-free entertainment. Link Netflix started backpedaling when their bottom ...
Published on 2022-05-20 in the The Spin Room forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Netflix is doing something other companies... working somewhere else.” (READ: Netflix Goes Scorched Earth on Woke ...’t to say that Netflix is abandoning the kid’s ... ways to go, if Netflix is turning itself into a ...I don’t see it stock-drop to be a permanent ... loyalty once again. Perhaps Netflix will set a bar that ... politics-free entertainment. Link Netflix started backpedaling when their bottom ...
Published on 2022-05-20 in the Spin Room, The forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Netflix is doing something other companies... working somewhere else.” (READ: Netflix Goes Scorched Earth on Woke ...’t to say that Netflix is abandoning the kid’s ... ways to go, if Netflix is turning itself into a ...I don’t see it stock-drop to be a permanent ... loyalty once again. Perhaps Netflix will set a bar that ... politics-free entertainment. Link Netflix started backpedaling when their bottom ...
Published on 2022-05-20 in the Spin Room, The forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 I hope their stock goes to $0 A huge investor recently pulled their stock options, worth hundreds of millions due to Netflix inability to keep customers. Netflix supporters think it's about the recent price hikes due to the loss of customers. But in actuality, it's about what they are offering, or forcing down our throats, which is woke programing.
Published in Upstate on 2022-05-10 in the Politics and Other Controversies forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 I hope their stock goes to $0 A huge investor recently pulled their stock options, worth hundreds of millions due to Netflix inability to keep customers. Netflix supporters think it's about the recent price hikes due to the loss of customers. But in actuality, it's about what they are offering, or forcing down our throats, which is woke programing.
Published in Upstate on 2022-05-10 in the Politics and Other Controversies forum
This discussion is in English.
QUOTE(TOS @ Apr 19 ...(Heard on the Street): Netflix Needs to Handle Its Freeloaders...https://www.wsj.com/articles/netflix-needs-...share_permalink -------------------------------------------------------- ...://www.wsj.com/articles/stock-splits-s...share_permalink ------------------------------------------------------------...Google share recently at 2445. QUOTE Michael Nathanson of MoffettNathanson wrote...
Published on 2022-04-18 in the Stock Exchange forum
This discussion is in English.
QUOTE(TOS @ Apr 19 ...(Heard on the Street): Netflix Needs to Handle Its Freeloaders...https://www.wsj.com/articles/netflix-needs-...share_permalink -------------------------------------------------------- ...://www.wsj.com/articles/stock-splits-s...share_permalink ------------------------------------------------------------...Google share recently at 2445. QUOTE Michael Nathanson of MoffettNathanson wrote...
Published on 2022-04-18 in the Stock Exchange forum
This discussion is in English.