Hey there, web surfer!

To search and monitor rising trends,
create an account here. It's free.

Join Treendly

live demand report in US

Chipotle Mayo

Track this trend
(Monitor this trend over time)
 12 Months
 5 Years
Trend: growing
MOM change: 1.53%

Latest forum discussions

We tracked 64 total in the last 3 months

Hi all, I had chipotle Mayo and didn’t realize that I shouldn’t eat it. I’m 18 weeks today. Is this harmful? How do I know if I need to seek a doctor? Thanks
Published on 2021-07-17 in the 1st Pregnancy forum
This discussion is in English.
plain mayo never chipotle mayo is fine
Published on 2021-08-06 in the The Vestibule forum
This discussion is in English.
plain mayo never chipotle mayo is fine
Published on 2021-08-06 in the The Vestibule forum
This discussion is in English.
... footwear. GIGObuster: Guest-starring_Id: Mayo sauce? Sorry, that was shameful.... You’re both wrong. Using mayo as a base for a... crab cakes, for example, is chipotle mayo, which is not the same ...as the mayo sauce recipe here, but the ... idea of tarting up a mayo base to make it a ...
Published on 2021-07-10 in the The BBQ Pit forum
This discussion is in English.
... footwear. GIGObuster: Guest-starring_Id: Mayo sauce? Sorry, that was shameful.... You’re both wrong. Using mayo as a base for a... crab cakes, for example, is chipotle mayo, which is not the same ...as the mayo sauce recipe here, but the ... idea of tarting up a mayo base to make it a ...
Published on 2021-07-10 in the The BBQ Pit forum
This discussion is in English.
finalflame said: ...but mayo has no sugar? What are ... sugar in it. Fair enough, mayo always reminds of very generic ... on a lot of supermarket mayo on a perfectly good cold.... It overwhelms. I do like chipotle mayo with fries.
Published on 2021-07-08 in the EtcetEra Forum forum
This discussion is in English.
finalflame said: ...but mayo has no sugar? What are ... sugar in it. Fair enough, mayo always reminds of very generic ... on a lot of supermarket mayo on a perfectly good cold.... It overwhelms. I do like chipotle mayo with fries.
Published on 2021-07-08 in the EtcetEra Forum forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by vash i dont love mayo. and mustard wilts my lettuce i should grab some packets. I don't like mayo either, unless it's chipotle mayo which is AWESOME! I do like Miracle Whip, but never have it around the house. Maybe put the mustard on the side that doesn't have lettuce? Or put a piece of cheese between the two because cheese makes almost everything better.
Published in Central TX west of Houston on 2021-06-22 in the Off Topic Discussions forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by vash i dont love mayo. and mustard wilts my lettuce i should grab some packets. I don't like mayo either, unless it's chipotle mayo which is AWESOME! I do like Miracle Whip, but never have it around the house. Maybe put the mustard on the side that doesn't have lettuce? Or put a piece of cheese between the two because cheese makes almost everything better.
Published in Central TX west of Houston on 2021-06-22 in the Off Topic Discussions forum
This discussion is in English.
...-6 mins/side). Dip in chipotle mayo and viola, delicious breakfast or...
Published on 2021-09-14 in the January 2021 Babies forum
This discussion is in English.
...-6 mins/side). Dip in chipotle mayo and viola, delicious breakfast or...
Published on 2021-09-14 in the January 2021 Babies forum
This discussion is in English.
I don't mind mayo. Like everything else, there are some that'll taste like shit and it for sure doesn't go well on certain things, but overall I'm fine with it. I've gotten more into chipotle mayo lately since I like a little more spice to my sandwich. And if you're not really into the taste, anything spicy added will cover that up pretty well.
Published on 2021-08-31 in the Casual Discussion forum
This discussion is in English.
I don't mind mayo. Like everything else, there are some that'll taste like shit and it for sure doesn't go well on certain things, but overall I'm fine with it. I've gotten more into chipotle mayo lately since I like a little more spice to my sandwich. And if you're not really into the taste, anything spicy added will cover that up pretty well.
Published on 2021-08-31 in the Casual Discussion forum
This discussion is in English.
firsttimemom2bee said: What is the main meal going to be? Homemade crab cake sandwiches with chipotle Mayo and grilled chicken Caprese sandwiches with pesto Mayo Sun-dried tomato and bean salad Iceberg wedges with tomatoes and cucumbers served with ranch or thousand island
Published on 2021-07-18 in the Cooking For Your Family forum
This discussion is in English.
firsttimemom2bee said: What is the main meal going to be? Homemade crab cake sandwiches with chipotle Mayo and grilled chicken Caprese sandwiches with pesto Mayo Sun-dried tomato and bean salad Iceberg wedges with tomatoes and cucumbers served with ranch or thousand island
Published on 2021-07-18 in the Cooking For Your Family forum
This discussion is in English.
I could eat a BLT any time. Or this one wrap I get from a local sandwich shop with grilled chicken, avocados, tomatoes, and chipotle mayo
Published on 2021-09-13 in the Hot Topics forum
This discussion is in English.
I could eat a BLT any time. Or this one wrap I get from a local sandwich shop with grilled chicken, avocados, tomatoes, and chipotle mayo
Published on 2021-09-13 in the Hot Topics forum
This discussion is in English.
... the US (date, onion, with chipotle mayo was surprisingly delicious!) and chatted...
Published in Brooklyn, New York on 2021-07-11 in the Iceland forum
This discussion is in English.
... the US (date, onion, with chipotle mayo was surprisingly delicious!) and chatted...
Published in Brooklyn, New York on 2021-07-11 in the Iceland forum
This discussion is in English.