Hey there, web surfer!

To search and monitor rising trends,
create an account here. It's free.

Join Treendly

live demand report in US

Ford Stock Quote

Finance    Decline   

  

Track this trend
(Monitor this trend over time)
 12 Months
Trend: declining
MOM change: -0.17%
 5 Years
Trend: declining
MOM change: -0.09%

Latest forum discussions

We tracked 748 total in the last 3 months

Quote: Harrison Ford was born on July 13, ... radio actress, and Christopher Ford (born John William Ford), an actor turned... some acting and later summer stock, he signed a Hollywood contract... (1977). Another four years and Ford was Indiana Jones in Indiana ...
Published in Ontario Canada on 2022-08-26 in the Male Celebrities forum
This discussion is in English.
Rivian was $192.01 per share at its IPO. Today RIVN is $32.07 per share. RIVN is a worst performer than Ford stock. All these stupid Ford cheerleaders keep playing make believe and pretent RIVN is still $192.01 per share and are so stupid they think people can't get a quick quote and see RIVN is now $32.07 down 83% from its IPO.
Published on 2022-09-04 in the Ford Motor Co. (F) forum
This discussion is in English.
Rivian was $192.01 per share at its IPO. Today RIVN is $32.07 per share. RIVN is a worst performer than Ford stock. All these stupid Ford cheerleaders keep playing make believe and pretent RIVN is still $192.01 per share and are so stupid they think people can't get a quick quote and see RIVN is now $32.07 down 83% from its IPO.
Published on 2022-09-04 in the Ford Motor Co. (F) forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by DreamWeaver21 Smart money is take that 3 grand and save / invest it. Not sure that I would buy a brand new vehicle and then turn around and bet 3k that is is going to be a POS. This is a good pointπŸ‘ Me thinks I’ll invest in Ford stock.
Published on 2022-06-27 in the Trucks & Trailers forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by DreamWeaver21 Smart money is take that 3 grand and save / invest it. Not sure that I would buy a brand new vehicle and then turn around and bet 3k that is is going to be a POS. This is a good pointπŸ‘ Me thinks I’ll invest in Ford stock.
Published on 2022-06-27 in the Trucks & Trailers forum
This discussion is in English.
...https://jalopnik.com/2023-ford-maver...-re-1849557218 Quote: We hardly knew you..., 2023 Ford Maverick order books.... An official bulletin from Ford, leaked on a Maverick ...β€œregular” car world right now. Ford Authority reports that the books...don’t know what is. Quote: ​​​​​​​This decision was made for...still be able to order stock units. The company last closed...
Published in Spring, TX on 2022-09-20 in the Automotive News forum
This discussion is in English.
...https://jalopnik.com/2023-ford-maver...-re-1849557218 Quote: We hardly knew you..., 2023 Ford Maverick order books.... An official bulletin from Ford, leaked on a Maverick ...β€œregular” car world right now. Ford Authority reports that the books...don’t know what is. Quote: ​​​​​​​This decision was made for...still be able to order stock units. The company last closed...
Published in Spring, TX on 2022-09-20 in the Automotive News forum
This discussion is in English.
... control interfaces. Dark Horse R Quote: ​​​​​​​The R model carries over... the Coyote V8. Mustang GT4 Quote: ​​​​​​​The GT4 series is meant... X Quote: ​​​​​​​Short for "Factory Exhibition," Factory X slots between Factory Stock Showdown... and Pro Stock. It's a brand... Stock Showdown, but must be equipped with manual transmissions. NASCAR Cup car Quote: ​​​​​​​Ford...
Published in California on 2022-09-15 in the Car Chat forum
This discussion is in English.
... control interfaces. Dark Horse R Quote: ​​​​​​​The R model carries over... the Coyote V8. Mustang GT4 Quote: ​​​​​​​The GT4 series is meant... X Quote: ​​​​​​​Short for "Factory Exhibition," Factory X slots between Factory Stock Showdown... and Pro Stock. It's a brand... Stock Showdown, but must be equipped with manual transmissions. NASCAR Cup car Quote: ​​​​​​​Ford...
Published in California on 2022-09-15 in the Car Chat forum
This discussion is in English.
... f150 auto with a stock 302. You should put ALL...to 200 hp? At a Ford dealership. Quote: Originally Posted by Halenstone I... paying for really quickly. Quote: Originally Posted by Halenstone The ... to accomplish those goals. Quote: Originally Posted by Halenstone I ...you know about modifying vehicles. Quote: Originally Posted by Halenstone ...like...you priced just a rebuilt stock engine lately? They're above ...
Published in Memphis, TN, Earth, Milky Way on 2022-09-21 in the 1987 - 1996 F150 forum
This discussion is in English.
... f150 auto with a stock 302. You should put ALL...to 200 hp? At a Ford dealership. Quote: Originally Posted by Halenstone I... paying for really quickly. Quote: Originally Posted by Halenstone The ... to accomplish those goals. Quote: Originally Posted by Halenstone I ...you know about modifying vehicles. Quote: Originally Posted by Halenstone ...like...you priced just a rebuilt stock engine lately? They're above ...
Published in Memphis, TN, Earth, Milky Way on 2022-09-21 in the 1987 - 1996 F150 forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by VetteHalen5150 I'..., but their market cap dwarfs Ford and GM combined. Don't... to state franchise laws, but Ford's move to sell D2C ... has a market cap near ford or GM should.let you... of Ford or gm, they would still be over valued. A growth stock only... its contemporaries. When your growth stock has a higher market cap ...
Published in Melbourne, FL on 2022-09-20 in the Other Cars forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by VetteHalen5150 I'..., but their market cap dwarfs Ford and GM combined. Don't... to state franchise laws, but Ford's move to sell D2C ... has a market cap near ford or GM should.let you... of Ford or gm, they would still be over valued. A growth stock only... its contemporaries. When your growth stock has a higher market cap ...
Published in Melbourne, FL on 2022-09-20 in the Other Cars forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by tunedv8 ...do not charge that much Quote: Originally Posted by Mickey1986 ...digital clusters of Ford Focus, Fiesta or Ford Escape cluster. Ford Puma I ...doubt if the config files are compatible for EcoSport. Quote...changed my horn from the stock Ford one to a pair of ... 72-5600 for Chevy Ford Focus Mazda https://amzn.eu/... below the horn The stock horn is doing duty in ...
Published in KA-03 on 2022-08-28 in the Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by tunedv8 ...do not charge that much Quote: Originally Posted by Mickey1986 ...digital clusters of Ford Focus, Fiesta or Ford Escape cluster. Ford Puma I ...doubt if the config files are compatible for EcoSport. Quote...changed my horn from the stock Ford one to a pair of ... 72-5600 for Chevy Ford Focus Mazda https://amzn.eu/... below the horn The stock horn is doing duty in ...
Published in KA-03 on 2022-08-28 in the Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by amschind ... diagram, I chopped the stock speaker wires and soldered them... and follows the stock location for the power wire for the Ford add-on sub....a real amp) from Ford's add-on sub. I ... and mounted in the stock box. The Ford Kicker amp and sub are ...was 16. I paid Ford and a Ford dealer about $2000 for a ... the cost above a stock B&O system was Ford's trash sub/install. You ...
Published on 2022-09-05 in the Stereo/Audio forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by amschind ... diagram, I chopped the stock speaker wires and soldered them... and follows the stock location for the power wire for the Ford add-on sub....a real amp) from Ford's add-on sub. I ... and mounted in the stock box. The Ford Kicker amp and sub are ...was 16. I paid Ford and a Ford dealer about $2000 for a ... the cost above a stock B&O system was Ford's trash sub/install. You ...
Published on 2022-09-05 in the Stereo/Audio forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHelix0202 Wow, ... your Azure. I know how Ford cars seem to speak to.... They truly do! Owning the Ford was easily one of the ... life where even in the stock form, it felt like a ... with the Ecosport's prowess. Quote: Originally Posted by fiat_tarun ... yours since its MH-12. Quote: Originally Posted by W.A....
Published in Pune on 2022-09-18 in the Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports forum
This discussion is in English.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHelix0202 Wow, ... your Azure. I know how Ford cars seem to speak to.... They truly do! Owning the Ford was easily one of the ... life where even in the stock form, it felt like a ... with the Ecosport's prowess. Quote: Originally Posted by fiat_tarun ... yours since its MH-12. Quote: Originally Posted by W.A....
Published in Pune on 2022-09-18 in the Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports forum
This discussion is in English.