Hey there, web surfer!

To search and monitor rising trends,
create an account here. It's free.

Join Treendly

live demand report in US

Wish Stock

Finance     

  

Track this trend
(Monitor this trend over time)
 12 Months
Trend: declining
MOM change: -0.68%
 5 Years
Trend: growing
MOM change: 2.85%

Latest forum discussions

We tracked 7930 total in the last 3 months

The real reason is institutions and foreign investors have started profit booking seeing no more growth for next few years It is exceedingly overvalued for this price I wish a stock split can save it from further carnage
Published on 2022-05-24 in the Divis Labs forum
This discussion is in English.
Buy wish stock to regain your gainz
Published on 2022-05-06 in the Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) forum
This discussion is in English.
Buy wish stock to regain your gainz
Published on 2022-05-06 in the Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) forum
This discussion is in English.
Although I wish the stock would do better, I’m beyond wealthy so I really don’t care.
Published on 2022-04-27 in the Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) forum
This discussion is in English.
Although I wish the stock would do better, I’m beyond wealthy so I really don’t care.
Published on 2022-04-27 in the Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) forum
This discussion is in English.
... acquire local brand, processing units "WISH THIS STOCK IS BENEFITED OF THIS DEVELOPMENT...
Published on 2022-03-23 in the GG Dandekar forum
This discussion is in English.
... acquire local brand, processing units "WISH THIS STOCK IS BENEFITED OF THIS DEVELOPMENT...
Published on 2022-03-23 in the GG Dandekar forum
This discussion is in English.
... these are the things I wish I had been told or... stores near me didn't stock that size and she was ...
Published on 2022-04-21 in the IUGR/SGA babies forum
This discussion is in English.
... these are the things I wish I had been told or... stores near me didn't stock that size and she was ...
Published on 2022-04-21 in the IUGR/SGA babies forum
This discussion is in English.
Dear Cssy ji if you are wishing promotors to buy at cheaper valuations many investors enter in this stock most likely above 60 levels which are in heavy loss? perhaps some might be averaging. But if u wish stock to come to low levels then may be except 10 % remaining 90% will be in loss forever. Please clarify
Published on 2022-03-31 in the Morepen Lab forum
This discussion is in English.
Dear Cssy ji if you are wishing promotors to buy at cheaper valuations many investors enter in this stock most likely above 60 levels which are in heavy loss? perhaps some might be averaging. But if u wish stock to come to low levels then may be except 10 % remaining 90% will be in loss forever. Please clarify
Published on 2022-03-31 in the Morepen Lab forum
This discussion is in English.
Hello @yuliadi thank you for sharing your business activities with us all activities are done very well you have a very good and very noble profession, serve patients all the time. Thank you for the new stock of goods you share it would be nice if you accept payments with steem and sbd at the time of cancellation, I wish you continued success.
Published on 2022-06-01 in the Business Activity forum
This discussion is in English.
Hello @yuliadi thank you for sharing your business activities with us all activities are done very well you have a very good and very noble profession, serve patients all the time. Thank you for the new stock of goods you share it would be nice if you accept payments with steem and sbd at the time of cancellation, I wish you continued success.
Published on 2022-06-01 in the Business Activity forum
This discussion is in English.
You cannot just wish this stock higher. Investors need to see some REAL change before they're confident that BA has a positive path forward. Right now I see a slow decline as Airbus wins orders and market share.
Published on 2022-04-26 in the The Boeing Company (BA) forum
This discussion is in English.
You cannot just wish this stock higher. Investors need to see some REAL change before they're confident that BA has a positive path forward. Right now I see a slow decline as Airbus wins orders and market share.
Published on 2022-04-26 in the The Boeing Company (BA) forum
This discussion is in English.